Get the whole family participating in the fun with my easy Happy Witch Halloween Mason Jar Craft.
Happy Witch Halloween Mason Jar Craft
We’re not big into the ghouls and gore of Halloween. Instead, my family prefers to focus on the fun and light-hearted side of the holiday.
As the mom of boys, it can be tough to get those kiddos to set down for a longer project. But this easy Halloween mason jar craft will keep even the busiest of kids seated long enough to complete! This post contains affiliate links.
- Mason Jar
- Green tissue paper
- Black construction or stock paper
- Small black felt witch hat
- Glue stick
- Battery operated tea light
1. Using a scissors, cut up a sheet of green tissue paper into small pieces.
2. With a glue stick, glue the green tissue pieces all over the Mason jar.
3. Cut out 2 oval shapes for the witch eyes, and your desired shapes for the nose and mouth from the sheet of black paper.
4. Apply the glue stick to the back of the eyes, nose and mouth and attach to the Mason jar. Press firmly.
5. Add a battery operated tea light.
6. Place the witch hat on top and ENJOY!!
And don’t forget to PIN this project!