Parenting is tough! Parenting a child with Sensory Processing Disorder, let alone any special need, can be downright exhausting.
When I started Mommy Evolution, it was a personal outlet to share my personal experience with having two boys with Sensory Processing Disorder because I felt so alone and confused.
I had already started my website The Sensory Spectrum but needed a place to share what I was about.
Although I have branched out on Mommy Evolution to encompass all that I am, SPD still is at the core of who my family is and how we continue to evolve.
As a parent, if you’re new to Sensory Processing Disorder or need additional resources to help your family on their journey, these tips and emotional insights will help you along the way.
New to Sensory Processing Disorder? Start Here!
Encouragement for Special Needs Parents:
Special Needs Parenting:
Tactile Sensory Challenges:
Oral Sensory Needs:
Parenting the Early Years:
- Ripping off the Band-aide
- Revealing the Elephant in the Room
- Settling Is For the Dogs
- The Sensory Mommy Wars
- Ch Ch Ch Changes
- Out on the Frontier
- Find Your Spirit
- Singing the Baby Blues
- What I Wish I Knew As a New Parent
- Insanity and Infants – A Hard Cocktail to Swallow?
- Kindergarten – The Rite of Passage
- Being A Good Citizen of the World
- Telling the Truth is for Suckers Like Me
- Halloween Is a Real Horror
- SPD versus DSM
- New Year’s Resolution Time? Time to Panic!
- I’m a Fierce Mama Who Was Scared Out of Her Wits
- Ultimate Christmas Sensory Gifts Guide For Kids
Additional Sensory Processing Disorder Insights:
- Basketball Is a Contact Sport
- Spring Sensory Issues
- Parenting Tips: Sensory Kids WILL Surprise You
- Disney World Made Me Cry
To learn more about Sensory Processing Disorder, consider the following affiliate links provided for your convenience: