As a parent with a kiddo with ADHD, the moment my Vman was diagnosed I started reading everything I could about ADHD in children. It can be hard to know where to begin when you have a child diagnosed. I’ve pulled together some great information for you to help you get started and better understand your child.
ADHD in Children
Information about ADHD in Children:
- What are the Signs of ADHD in Children?
- Diagnosing ADHD in Children: When Is the Right Time?
- ADHD vs SPD: Why Is It So Darn Hard to Know the Difference?
- Do You Make These Simple Mistakes with Your ADHD Child?
- When You Know Something Is Wrong With Your Child
- Special Needs Alphabet Soup: SPD, ADHD and LD
- What is Autism vs. other conditions like ADHD, LD or SPD
ADHD in Children Resources:
Encouragement for Special Needs Parents:
- Advice Every Special Needs Parent Should Hear
- What Every Special Needs Mom Wishes She Could Tell You
- Why My Child Doesn’t Look Like They Have Special Needs
- Stop and Celebrate the Special Needs Victory
- I’m Tired of My Child’s Special Needs – One Mom’s Confession
- How to Change Your Child’s Behavior (FREE Printables)
When I started Mommy Evolution, it was a personal outlet to share my personal experience with having two boys with Sensory Processing Disorder. I had already started my website The Sensory Spectrum but needed a place to share what I was about. Then we got the additional diagnosis that one of our son’s was high on the chart for ADD and ADHD.
I began sharing my personal experiences and insights with having a kiddo with ADD and ADHD, but other people also have stories to share. So I’m offering other moms an outlet to share through my series Voices of Special Needs!