Made with a combination of fresh fruit, coconut milk, vanilla syrup and juice, the Pink Drink Starbucks Refresher copycat recipe is not only delicious but also a healthier alternative to other sugary drinks.
This refreshing and fruity drink is perfect for a hot summer day, and the best part is that you can easily recreate it at home with this recipe.
Be sure to check out the rest of our easy drink recipes, too!
This post contains affiliate links.
Homemade Pink Drink Recipe
Starbucks is known for its innovative and delicious beverages, and the Pink Drink Refresher is one of its most popular creations!
With this easy recipe, you can enjoy this popular drink anytime and anywhere without having to leave your home.
This delicious recipe makes 2 drinks – enough to share with a friend.
And find even more delicious Starbucks recipes to make at home!
Serving Drink Cup
Prep Time: 5-8 minutes
Pink Drink Directions:
In a cup add 2 chopped strawberries to the bottom of the glass. Smash with a spoon or knife to mash slightly.
Add the vanilla syrup to the bottom and mix with the strawberries.
Add white cran-strawberry juice and then the coconut milk.
Mix everything together with a spoon and add some ice and extra strawberries if you desire. Enjoy!
- You can substitute coconut milk with coconut water
- You can also add your favorite tea to the mix to spice it up as well!
- 2 cups white cran-strawberry juice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup vanilla syrup
- 10 strawberries, cut
- In a cup add 2 chopped strawberries to the bottom of the glass. Smash with a spoon or knife to mash slightly.
- Add the vanilla syrup to the bottom and mix with the strawberries.
- Add white cran-strawberry juice and then the coconut milk.
- Mix everything together with a spoon and add some ice and extra strawberries if you desire.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 516Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 91mgCarbohydrates: 76gFiber: 5gSugar: 65gProtein: 4g
Nutrient values are only estimates provided by online calculators. Various factors can change the nutritional information in any given recipe.