These Halloween sensory bins are awesome for kids of all ages — from toddlers to grade schoolers. Find the right one for your kid.
Halloween is a time to embrace the completely gross. Or at least to try out something that will make your tot squeal with delight. Some sensory bins are meant to be disgusting while others are just plain fun.
Can you guess which ones my boys would like? Yep. The grosser the better! Especially for my 1st Grader.
And just in case you missed these great posts of Halloween ideas for your kiddos, check them out:
- Halloween Book Apps for Your Little Goblin on iTunes
- 50 Candy Alternatives for Halloween
- 10 Favorite Halloween Flicks for the Family
- 5 Alternatives to Trick or Treating
- 5 Ways to Avoid Eating All the Halloween Candy
- 40 Fabulous Family-Friendly Children Halloween Picture Books
- Halloween Puzzles and Games for Learning
- 40 Awesome Homemade Kid Halloween Costumes You Can Actually Make
Halloween Sensory Bags from Growing a Jeweled Rose
Candy Corn Sensory Seek Bin from Tutus and Tea Parties
Slimy Spaghetti Sensory Activity from Hands On As We Grow
Halloween Spooky Slime Sensory Tub by Home Learning From Birth
Halloween Sensory Bin from Holly’s Art and Crafts Corner
Insect Sensory Bin from Learn Play Imagine
October Sensory Bin from Along the Way
Halloween Sensory Bin from The Iowa Farmer’s Wife
Halloween Rainbow Rain from Play Through the Day
Brain Box Sensory Bin from Adventures at Home with Mum