Welcome Special Needs Parents!
As the mom of kids with a number of special needs, I personally understand how frustrating parenting can be.
Sure, there are joys.
But there are also additional challenges… many connected with dealing with other people’s expectations.
Special Needs Parents
Hear from other special needs parents like yourself in my Voices of Special Needs series!
- Special Needs Books – From Toddlers to Parents
- Stop and Celebrate the Special Needs Victory
- I’m Tired of My Child’s Special Needs
- Advice Every Special Needs Parent Should Hear
- My Child Doesn’t Look Like They Have Special Needs
- What Every Special Needs Mom Wishes She Could Tell You
- Stop Saying I Don’t Know How You Do It
- Don’t Tell Me I’m Strong… What To Say to a Mom Struggling
Read on and hear from other special needs parents:
- Special Needs and Birthday Parties
- Special Needs Mom – Beware the Frenemy
- Parenting Alphabet Soup
- When You Know Something Is Wrong with Your Child
- Disney World Made Me Cry
Read about specific special needs: