While I always am amazed by the DIY Candy Corn Pumpkins folks come up, there has to be an easy way to decorate a pumpkin for the rest of us!
Grab the kids or teens because the whole family can get involved in creating their own Candy Corn Crafts.
This post contains affiliate links.
Adorable Halloween Books
When you’re done playing, snuggle up and enjoy these Halloween Books with your child.
Or enjoy these Halloween Board Books with your toddler. It’s the perfect way to tie in the holiday to your Halloween activities!
DIY Candy Corn Pumpkin
Here’s a cute little pumpkin idea. It’s a bit more labor-intensive than carving a pumpkin but has much more colorful results.
Just use a glue gun to attach the pieces on to the pumpkin.
Be sure to leave the pumpkin blank to make the face shape, if you’d like.
This pumpkin can last several years if you use a plastic pumpkin because even though the candy corn may not be suitable to eat, it will still look good to display! Just be sure to properly store it in between seasons.
More Halloween Fun!
As the spookiest season of the year approaches, dive into a treasure trove of bewitching printables that will add a dash of magic to your Halloween celebrations and learning.
- Halloween Mystery Puzzles
- Halloween Color by Coding
- Halloween Jokes Cootie Catcher
- Halloween Fine Motor Activities – Flip and Fill Game
- Spider Preschool Lesson Plan
- Room on the Broom Coloring Pages
- Skeleton Preschool Lesson Plan
- My Halloween Handwriting Packet
- Brain Breaks for Halloween
- Halloween Handwriting Activities
- Halloween Multisensory Handwriting Activities
Gather your printers and creative spirits, and let the Halloween fun begin with our selection of printables!