Don’t make the usual apples recipes. Oh no. It’s time to step up your game, ladies. And so I bring you some seriously Inspiring Apples Recipes.
Living in the Midwest, there is nothing like the fall. I just can’t resist the cool, crisp weather, the changing of the leaves or the opportunity to visit many of the apple orchards in our area.
To me, fall just screams APPLES! (Yeah… did you hear that? I did, too.) We are near so many amazing apple orchards. Along the way, I suddenly realized I shouldn’t keep these babies for myself. And so, without further ado…. This post contains affiliate links.
Be sure to check out the rest of our recipes for fall, too!
25 Inspiring Apple Recipes
1. Perfect Easy Apple Pie Recipe | Mommy Evolution
2. Low Sugar Skillet Apple Pie | Mommy Evolution
3. Apple Pie Monkey Bread | The Pinning Mamaa
4. Caramel Apple Funnel Cakes | This Silly Girl’s Life
5. Apple Crumble | The Little Green Spoon
6. Apple Dapple Cake | Marty’s Musings
8. Homemade Crunchy Apple Chips | Living Sweet Moments
9. Inside Out Apples | Home. Made. Interest.
10. Easy Mini Apple Pie Bites | All She Cooks
11. Amish Apple Dumplings | Tastes of Lizzy T’s
12. Caramel Apples | Love Bakes Good Cakes for Memories by the Mile
13. Apple Streusel Muffins | Happy Hour Projects
14. Apple Cake Muffins | Nutrition City
15. Caramel Apple Crisp | Swanky Recipes
18. Maple Apple Crisp | My Organized Chaos
19. Mini Apple Crisp Cheesecakes | The Recipe Rebel
20. Easy Skillet Apple Pie | Written Reality
21. Apple Oatmeal Bars | Tastes of Lizzy T’s
22. Caramel Apple Snickers Cake | Savory Experiments
23. Skillet Apple Crisp | A Zesty Bite
24. Caramel Apple Upside Down Cake | Food Equals Happy Me
25. Glazed Apple Fritters | Simply Home Cooked
26. Baked Apples 4 Ways | Lauren Caris Cooks
27. Apple Hand Pies | Cooking On the Front Burners
For more apple-inspired recipes!
Don’t miss out on our other family friendly recipes!