This tulle 4th of July wreath is super simple to make, takes less than half an hour and looks fabulous!
Now you can love the look of 4th of July wreaths without having to make something complicated.
Be sure to check out our other 4th of July activities!
Tulle 4th of July Wreath
Ready to make a DIY patriotic wreath in under half an hour?
You’re going to love this fun tulle patriotic wreath that will add an explosion of color to your home or front door! This post contains affiliate links.
Note: Be sure to buy enough tulle! I made the mistake of only picking up one roll. Big mistake!
I had to get another roll of each because I completely miscalculated how much I needed.
Also, I decided to throw in some extra fun and got tulle with glitter. Oh my goodness.
The house was covered in glitter for days! It got everywhere… but it still looks fun.
1. Add one length of tulle to your wreath using a lark’s head knot with the tulle.
You’ll probably know this knot already if you wear a scarf — it’s my favorite way to wear my scarves! But just in case you don’t know it… here’s a quick video:
2. Figure out how long you need to cut each piece of material.
Then you’ll be able to pre-cut each piece before adding it to the styrofoam wreath.
3. Fill the entire styrofoam ring with the tulle using the lark’s head knot.
4. Once you’ve covered the entire ring, trim the tulle around the wreath to even it out.
4. Fluff up the tulle around the wreath to add back the volume.
5. Add any decorative accents to your wreath you’d like. I found this fun sprig of stars that I added!
6. Depending on how long you leave the tulle, you may find the material at the top doesn’t want to stand up straight for you.
Lightly spray it with aerosol hairspray, and it will stay in place.