Rich but light, this Easy Peanut Butter Pie Recipe is fluffy, sweet, perfectly crumbly and tastes delicious.
Just dive into this delightful treat with a luscious peanut butter flavor that melts in your mouth. Don’t be fooled by this recipe’s decadent flavor! It’s incredibly simple to make.
With a chocolate cookie crust and a thick, scrumptious peanut butter filling, this pie is everything you want in a dessert.
Be sure to check out the rest of our best pie recipes and tarts, too!
This post contains affiliate links.
Easy Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
To make this pie:
Step 1: Remove the filling from 20 chocolate cookies and crush them with a rolling pin until they are just crumbs. Mix cookie crumbs with melted butter and mold into a pie dish to create the crust.
Step 2: Next, in a mixer, combine cream cheese and reserved cookie filling. Then add sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, lemon juice and vanilla extract while you continue mixing.
Step 3: In a mixing bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Fold peanut butter mixture in with the whipping cream.
Step 4: Layer the peanut butter and whipping cream mixture on top of the crust in the pie pan. Chill for about 4 hours then drizzle with chocolate syrup just before serving.
This dessert is perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth. House guests, birthday parties or even just a simple treat after a meal; it’s an any-occasion kind of pie.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Video
- 20 chocolate cream-filled cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream
- chocolate syrup
- Remove cream filling from chocolate cookies; set aside. With rolling pin, finely crush chocolate cookies.
- In medium bowl, combine finely crushed cookies with melted butter.
- Press crumb mixture firmly into bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate; chill while preparing filling.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add reserved cookie cream filling, peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk; beat until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- In medium bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into peanut butter mixture. Mix until combined.
- Pour into crust. Chill 4 hours, or until set. Drizzle chocolate syrup over pie before serving.
- Cover leftovers and store in refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 526Total Fat: 40gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 357mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 3gSugar: 20gProtein: 11g
Nutrient values are only estimates provided by online calculators. Various factors can change the nutritional information in any given recipe.
For more delicious pie recipes:
Don’t miss out on our other family friendly recipes!