Make a splash this holiday season and wow your family with these exceptional Christmas Wrapping Ideas.
Christmas Wrapping Ideas
Every year, my mom would create an absolute spectacle of presents under the tree.
She really understands what it means to wrap a present… it’s not just about the gift but making it eye candy.
It’s time to bring your A-game to the holiday with these Christmas Wrapping Ideas and make a serious impression… perhaps even shame some people about their wrapping 😉
1. There’s no need to buy gift tags at the store when you can get beautiful printable gift tags for free!
2. You can make your own DIY Gift Ribbon for your packages.
3. Choose a wrapping paper theme to make your gifts look more festive. Experiment with patterns, colors and embellishments.
4. Add some fun and festive flair with DIY yarn pom poms.
5. Put a sparkly touch on your gift using double-sided tape and glitter.
6. Tulle is inexpensive, but it goes a long way. Tulle bows add a fun and feminine touch to any gift.
7. Let the kids in on the festivities. This homemade gift wrap with Christmas-scented paint will be a big hit!
8. Add washi tape to any solid color gift wrap (or one with a subtle print) for instant flair.
9. This Christmas tree gift bag is adorable. Kids will love it! perhaps even more than the gift itself!
10. Adhesive and fake snow add wonderful wintery texture to a gift.
11. Run out of gift wrap? Print some!
12. Mini wreath gift tags can be used as ornaments after the gifts are opened.
13. Rustic gift wrap is so charming.
14. A brown paper bag can work nicely in a pinch. Great for doodling!
15. Use modpodge and fun shapes or textures to create a unique gift wrap.
16. These tiny little suitcases made from duct tape are perfect for gift cards and other small gifts.
17. Wrap your gifts with pretty tea towels. Fun idea for gifting wine!
18. Use makeup sponges and green paint on craft paper to make this stamped tree gift wrap.
19. The men in your life will like this diy wrench wrapping paper.
20. Nautical gift wrap can be used for all sorts of occasions. Just change up the colors according to the season.
21. Vintage deer gift tags are the perfect embellishment for gifts for outdoors enthusiasts.
22. These printable gift tags can be personalized right down to the colors.
23. Cover some craft paper in thumbprint lights. The kids will love helping you wrap the gifts.
24. Learn to make tissue paper pom poms. They work for any occasion!
25. These clay word gift wrap tags are darling. They can be used as ornaments after the gifts are opened.
26. Use white craft paper for all your gift-wrapping needs. It’s so versatile! Write song lyrics, color it, decorate with paint. The possibilities are endless.
Get even more Christmas Inspiration — from holiday recipes to children’s crafts.