Welcome to my favorite wedding oldies love song mix.
Valentine’s Day is around the corner, and the pressure is on to find the perfect gift. Perfume? Candy? Say goodbye to those old standbys.
How about putting some heart in your gift with a music mix? Leave Snoop Doggy Dog at the door. Your sweetheart already knows you think your baby’s the shizzle. It’s time to go old-school with a timeless oldies love song mix of hits that will let your honey know where your heart is.
When Scott and I got married, we wanted to create a music mix that we would love as well as our folks. And so we dug down into our music past and put together this love song mix people say they still play. (I know we do!)
This post contains affiliate links.
Jenny’s Oldies Love Song Mix
- It Had to Be You by Harry Connick Jr.
- Moondance by Van Morrison
- Cupid by Sam Cooke
- Venus by Frankie Avalon
- Hold Me by Fleetwood Mac
- Crazy Love by Van Morrison
- Just the Two Of Us by Grover Washington Jr.
- So Happy Together by The Turtles
- Kiss Is On My List by Hall & Oates
- Baby I Need Your Lovin’ by The Four Tops
- Fire by The Pointer Sisters
- Fever by Peggy Lee
- What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
- At Last by Etta James
- How Sweet It Is to Be Loved By You by Marvin Gaye
- If I Were Your Woman by Gladys Knight & The Pips
- Come Away With Me by Norah Jones
- (Hidden Track) Let My Love Open the Door by Peter Townshend
You can listen to the entire playlist listed above just by pressing the “Play All” button. Enjoy!