Whew! My kids are finally back in school. (I’m a little excited. Can you tell?)
So now that the kids are out of the house, what’s a girl to do? I offer you five things you could do now that the kids are back in school.
5 Things To Do Now the Kids are Back in School
5. You’ve been stockpiling the mail all summer. Sure you’ve probably pulled out a bill or two that had to be paid. Otherwise, there’s a college-course of paperwork waiting for you. It’s stuffed in a container in the home office.
4. Work out. Yes yes. We all know running after the kiddos is a form of exercise. But now it’s time to start taking care of yourself again.
3. Go shopping. For real! Forget Target. Now’s your chance to put the little one in a stroller and go look at jewelry or shoes or bras. Who cares?!? As long as it’s something designed for a grown-up.
2. Go get a latte with a friend. You remember friends, don’t you? Trust me. Taking a half hour to reconnect could just be the thing you need. (And on that note, I accept Starbucks donations!)
1. Watch all of the reality shows you DVR’d over the summer in your sweats while eating bonbons. (What? A girl can dream, can’t she?)
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW THE KIDS ARE BACK IN SCHOOL?