One of my favorite things about fall are all of the apples! We go apple picking and bring home bags and bags of delicious, crunchy apples. They never last long because we just devour them.
Here’s a fun apple craft where you get to “sew” an apple together. This craft is awesome for practicing fine motor skills — which will help with handwriting down the line. This post contains affiliate links.
Sew an Apple Fall Craft
What You’ll Need:
Directions for Apple Fall Craft:
- Placing two pieces of red construction paper together, cut out the shape of your apple
- Using the green construction paper, cut out the shape of a leaf and punch in one hole at the stem
- Keep the apple shapes together and punch holes around the apple
- Using your yarn, “sew” the two pieces together
- Match up the leaf hole to the apple and sew it into the project
- Stuff the apple before sewing it closed
For more fun apple activities, consider the following: