My love affair (which has been officially approved by my husband) continues with my Minion Recipes for Muddy Buddies Chex Mix.
If you’ve been following Mommy Evolution over the last couple of weeks, you know I have stars in my eyes for some adorable yellow men… minions!
So kick back, make this easy and adorable recipe, and enjoy.
You don’t even have to share with the kids. Shhh! I won’t tell!
This post contains affiliate links.
Minion Recipes! Muddy Buddies Chex Mix
- 9 cups Chex Cereal
- 2 Cups Chocolate Candy Melts
- 1 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
- Yellow Sixlets
- Wilton Candy Eyes (small size)
- Blue Food Dye
Minion Recipes! Directions:
1. Pour Chex into a large bowl and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, microwave chocolate on high for 30-seconds at a time until melted and smooth when stirred.
3. Add in 2-3 drops of blue food dye to melted chocolate, stir, and pour over chex mix.
4. Pour cereal mixture and powdered sugar into a large ziplock bag and shake until fully coated.
5. Add in sixlets and small candy eyes.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Want even more minion inspiration? Visit my Minion wrap-up, where All Things Minion reside!