Looking for a fun way to hand out candy this year or a creative gift bag to give to guests at the end of a Halloween party?
These easy-to-make Halloween paper candy cups are the perfect crafts for kids (and adults) and will add a personal touch to your Halloween season.
And the best part is these paper candy cups could also be made for any occasion you have coming up, from Valentine’s Day to a wedding!
Be sure to check out this spooky collection of Halloween ideas, activities and recipes for the entire family.
Halloween Paper Candy Cups Craft
Materials you’ll need:
- Colored paper card stock
- Glue Stick
Instructions for Halloween Craft
1. Take one sheet of your paper card stock, preferably about 8 inches square.
If it’s already a square shape, you’re good to go. If not, trim one of the sides to make the card stock into one.
2. Fold one corner across the center as shown, making a point at the bottom of the paper.
3. Fold the other corner over the fold and secure it down using the glue stick.
4. Fold up the pointed tip and secure it down using the glue stick or a sticker.
5. Decorate with your Halloween stickers and have fun!