Even though it’s summer doesn’t mean the kids don’t need to work on skills that will help them in school — which means working on their fine motor skills. Fine motor skills are extremely important for handwriting!
Every week you can find amazing projects, crafts and activities to do with your kids with the Kids Co-Op, and I’ll be highlighting some of them with a common theme. This week’s theme is fine motor practice and activities for kids.
This post contains affiliate links.
Fine Motor Activity- Fold and Thread Necklace | JDaniel4’s Mom
Kids Fun- Fine Motor Weaving | JDaniel4’s Mom
Slime Fine Motor Activities | Lalymom
Stacking cereal rings for breakfast | Danya Banya
Weaving with a Preschooler | Toddling in the Fast Lane
Fine Motor Bug Transfer | House of Burke
Fine Motor Sun Craft for Kids | Buggy and Buddy
Octopus Craft for Kids | Buggy and Buddy
Fine Motor Light Table Play | And Next Comes L
Fine Motor Name Game | House of Burke
Fine Motor Straw Necklace | Mess for Less
Printable Fine Motor Skill Practice
Match learning with play with creativity, coordination and fine motor skill building!
- Play Dough Alphabet Fine Motor Activities
- No-Prep Fine Motor and Handwriting Activities
- 0-30 Fine Motor Do-a-Dot Number Mats
- Lego Bricks Alphabet Fine Motor Activities
- 100 Fine Motor Ideas eBook
- Apple ABC Fine Motor Mats
- Color, Cut, and Glue Fine Motor Activities
- Print and Play Fine Motor Activities Pack
- 99 Fine Motor Ideas for Ages 1-5