What better way to enjoy a sunny fall day than to explore a fall farm sensory bin outdoors! We just love sensory bins here on Mommy Evolution.
What particularly makes this fall farm sensory bin fun to explore is it feels like a farm setting. Create a farm play land and let the kiddos go!
This post contains affiliate links.
Fall Farm Sensory Bin
Items used for fall farm sensory bin:
- Dried peas as the basis
- Decorative small apples and pumpkins, which you can get at any craft store
- Homemade scarecrows, using scrap fabric, popsicle sticks and yarn
- Homemade bales of hay (straw wrapped in wire)
- Apple trees made from toilet paper rolls, foam and pom poms
- Throw in a play tractor for additional fun!
This sensory bin gives the kids to many options to play!
From picking up the mini apples with wooden spoons for grasp control to moving the tractors through the peas.
It’s just up to their imaginations!
For more fall sensory fun, consider the following:
- Sensory Motor Activities for Fall
- Print and Create Fine Motor Projects for Fall
- Apple Do a Dot Printable Pack
- Apple Theme Preschool Classroom Lesson Plans
Be sure to check out our other fun sensory activities for kids!
Find even more fall family fun, educational ideas and recipes!