This everything cookies recipe is always a favorite with everyone who tries them.
The best of all cookie worlds — Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Peanut Butter Butterscotch. SO great!
Why settle for just one thing in a cookie, when you can have it all. Yum!
Everything Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup Butter, salted
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp Pure vanilla
- 2 Eggs, large
- 2 cups Bread flour
- 2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 cup Oatmeal
- 1 cup Chocolate chips
- 1 cup Butterscotch chips
Everything Cookies Recipe Directions:
1. Cream butter and sugars together until color is lightened and the texture is fluffy.
2. Mix in peanut butter until well combined.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each.
4. Add vanilla. Mix until combined.
5. Sift together bread flour and baking soda. Add slowly to the sugar/egg mixture and mix until combined.
6. Add in oats. Mix well.
7. Add in chips and stir until incorporated.
8. Bake at 350 for 8-11 minutes, depending on the size of the cookies, just until edges are brown.
For more inspiring cookie recipes, consider the following affiliate links:
Shipping is FREE with Amazon Prime or $35+ orders. Sign up for a FREE 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial HERE. Along with FREE shipping you will get access to thousands of movies, tv shows, books and music for FREE!