Do your kids ever get bored with the snacks you serve? I know mine do (and I do, too). It’s time to Snack Outside of the Box, folks!
Today, I’m drumming up these easy BBQ Pizza Bagel Bites Recipe that even my husband couldn’t resist. It’s the perfect, filling snack for those busy afternoons.
And be sure to grab one for yourself…. there won’t be any left over!
BBQ Pizza Bagel Bites Recipe
I love recipes that are simple and easy but are still crowd-pleasers.
- Mini Bagels
- Pizza/Tomato Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- Red Onion (sliced and pulled apart)
- Lloyd’s® Seasoned & Shredded Pork in Original BBQ Sauce
- Fresh Cilantro
Directions for BBQ Pizza Bagel Bites:
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place bagel halves face up on baking sheet.
3. Spread a thin layer of sauce on each bagel half.
4. Add a sprinkling of cheese on each bagel.
5. Place 1-2 pieces of red onion on bagel.
6. Add a dollop of BBQ pulled pork on each.
7. Coarsely chop cilantro and sprinkle over bagels.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until cheese is completely melted.
For more fun appetizer ideas, consider the following affiliate links:
Shipping is FREE with Amazon Prime or $35+ orders. Sign up for a FREE 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial HERE. Along with FREE shipping you will get access to thousands of movies, tv shows, books and music for FREE!