Perfect for a summer BBQ, this Apple Tortellini Salad Recipe just tastes like summer.
Apple Tortellini Salad Recipe
Every Friday, our neighborhood hosts a gathering.
Different folks host each week, and whoever is in town shows up.
Of course, it’s a pot luck… and I can’t wait to bring this dish to the gathering!
- 3 tablespoons Tree Top Frozen Concentrate
- Apple Juice, thawed
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- Ground pepper to taste
- 9 ounces cheese-filled tortellini
- 2 cups sliced apples (approximately 2 medium apples)
- 2 cups shredded salad greens
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts (optional)
Tortellini Salad Recipe Directions:
To prepare dressing, combine apple juice concentrate, corn syrup, brown sugar, vinegar, garlic salt and pepper.
Cover dressing and refrigerate.
To prepare salad, cook tortellini, drain and cool by rinsing pasta under cold water.
Shake gently to drain thoroughly.
In a large bowl, combine tortellini, apples, salad greens, strawberries, celery and scallions.
Toss salad gently with chilled dressing.
Serve chilled. If desired, sprinkle with pine nuts.
Love this Apple Tortellini Salad Recipe? Consider the following affiliate links to these appetizer cookbooks:
Shipping is FREE with Amazon Prime or $35+ orders. Sign up for a FREE 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial HERE. Along with FREE shipping you will get access to thousands of movies, tv shows, books and music for FREE!
Recipe courtesy of Tree Top.