Get your kids working on their fine motor skills this Autumn! I’ve pulled together 20 wonderful Fall Fine Motor Activities.
Fall is an amazing time for sensory experiences! Think of the smell of the changing leaves.
The surprising colors of the trees as the leaves change.
The sound of biting into a crisp apple you picked at an orchard.
Oh yes… fall is a wonderful sensory time of year.
20 Fall Fine Motor Activities
1. Fine Motor Fall Sensory Bin | Mommy Evolution
2. Sew an Apple | Mommy Evolution
3. Pumpkin Play Dough Search | Mommy Evolution
4. Pumpkin Play Dough Recipe | Mommy Evolution
5. Leaf Lacing Fine Motor Craft | Sugar Aunts
6. Fall Alphabet Jewel Fine Motor Practice | Preschool Inspirations
7. Fall Pom Pom Tree Fine Motor Activity | Play Trains
8. Fall Clothespin Tree | Stir the Wonder
9. Contact Paper Fall Tree | ABC Creative Learning
10. Fall Leaves Fine Motor Sensory Bin | Pre-K Pages
11. Apple Fine Motor Busy Bag | Adventures of Adam
12. Easy Fall Tree Activity | Powerful Mothering
13. Scented Fine Motor Pumpkin Activity | Fun-a-Day
14. Fall Leaf Lacing | Rhythms of Play
15. Fall Color Swatch Matching Game | Sow Sprout Play
16. Fine Motor Autumn Leaves Sorting | Still Playing School
17. DIY Felt Apple Counting and Fine Motor Skills Activity | ABC Creative Learning
18. Scissor Skill Pumpkins | Nurture Store
19. Sticker Art | Mosswood Connections
20. Sensory Fall Coloring Mixing | Still Playing School
21. Fall Sensory Bottles for Exploring Nature | Little Bins for Little Hands
22. Fine Motor Fall Yarn Wrapping | Cutting Tiny Bites
For more fine motor skills ideas, consider the following affiliate links:
Shipping is FREE with Amazon Prime or $35+ orders. Sign up for a FREE 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial HERE. Along with FREE shipping you will get access to thousands of movies, tv shows, books and music for FREE!