Get your kids working on their fine motor skills this Autumn! I’ve pulled together 20 wonderful Fall Fine Motor Activities.
Fall is an amazing time for sensory experiences! Think of the smell of the changing leaves.
The surprising colors of the trees as the leaves change.
The sound of biting into a crisp apple you picked at an orchard.
Oh yes… fall is a wonderful sensory time of year.
Be sure to check out our other fun sensory activities for kids!
20 Fall Fine Motor Activities
2. Sew an Apple
5. Leaf Lacing Fine Motor Craft | Sugar Aunts
6. Fall Alphabet Jewel Fine Motor Practice | Preschool Inspirations
7. Fall Pom Pom Tree Fine Motor Activity | Play Trains
8. Fall Clothespin Tree | Stir the Wonder
9. Contact Paper Fall Tree | ABC Creative Learning
11. Apple Fine Motor Busy Bag | Adventures of Adam
12. Easy Fall Tree Activity | Powerful Mothering
13. Scented Fine Motor Pumpkin Activity | Fun-a-Day
14. Fall Leaf Lacing | Rhythms of Play
15. Fall Color Swatch Matching Game | Sow Sprout Play
16. Fine Motor Autumn Leaves Sorting | Still Playing School
17. DIY Felt Apple Counting and Fine Motor Skills Activity | ABC Creative Learning
18. Scissor Skill Pumpkins | Nurture Store
19. Sticker Art | Mosswood Connections
20. Sensory Fall Coloring Mixing | Still Playing School
21. Fall Sensory Bottles for Exploring Nature | Little Bins for Little Hands
22. Fine Motor Fall Yarn Wrapping | Cutting Tiny Bites
For more fine motor skills ideas, consider the following affiliate links: