Here are some terrific kid activities to help your children with learning letters.
School is just around the corner.
For many of us, our little ones are heading off to preschool and kindergarten.
But just because they are starting school doesn’t mean you can’t reinforce what they’re learning when they’re at home by helping them with learning their letters. This post may contain affiliate links.
Be sure to check out our other fun kid activities and crafts!
Alphabet Books | Mommy Evolution
Simple DIY Alphabet Sensory Bottle | Mommy Evolution
Alphabet Emboss Painting | Mommy Evolution
Alphabet Sensory Activities | Mommy Evolution
Find the Magnetic Letter Sensory Bin | Mommy Evolution
Multi-Sensory Writing in the Sand | Mommy Evolution
DIY Alphabet Crackers | Kids Activities Blog
Make an Alphabet Flip Book for your Preschooler | Crystal & Comp.
Glow in the Dark Letter Matching Cards | Where Imagination Grows
DIY Alphabet Memory Game | Exploring Literacy with Hearth
ABC Jar Find It Style | Sweet Silly Sara
Alphabet Relay | Mom Inspired Life
ABC Letters Printable Alphabet Cards | Lalymom
Below are more than 60 wonderful alphabet practice resources, from letter recognition to actual writing!
Perfect for students or your children, don’t just pick one… keep it interesting and fun.
ALPHABET PRACTICE ACTIVITIES:
- Alphabet Children’s Books
- Alphabet Flip Book for Preschoolers
- Alphabet, Number and Shape Cards
- Make Your Own Fabric Alphabet
- Multisensory Alphabet Activities
- Letters and Numbers
- Preschool Letter Recognition Activities
- ABC Letter Mats
HANDWRITING ALPHABET ACTIVITIES:
- Letter of the Week Handwriting and Do a Dot Pages
- Alphabet and Handwriting Bundle
- Alphabet Copywork Notebooking Pages
- Handwriting Templates with Alphabet Guides
- Fading Alphabet Double Line OR Dotted Line Style
- Vanishing Vowels Letter Formation Activity
- Missing Letters
ALPHABET GAMES, ACTIVITIES & MAZES:
- Alphabet Sound Mazes
- Action Alphabet
- Animal Action Alphabet
- Find and Follow Alphabet Number Hunts Mazes
- A to Z Letter Finds
- DOT Letters and Shapes