Wouldn’t it be lovely if parenting was easy? Ha! But alas, we all have to pool together and share our knowledge to make us stronger as parents! And you’ve all made it very clear which parenting tips are your favorites!
Oh my goodness, Mommy Evolution has the best readers!
I love that many of you leave comments on my posts as well as participate on my Facebook page.
I work really hard on making sure I share at least two insightful parenting posts each day on Facebook to help you out in your daily parenting…. as well as the fun stuff that personally keeps bringing me back to Facebook.
10 Best Tips for Parenting of 2016
Let’s take a look at your favorite posts that made them the most popular parenting posts on Mommy Evolution.
1. Potty training children takes up a ridiculous amount of our time as parents.
Whether it’s talking about when we should start training, thinking about how the training is going or wondering if we’re doing everything we can to make the process go faster, we’re all thinking about it when our kids are in diapers.
2. While every baby and toddler learns at a different rate, there are some things that most children should know by a certain age.
These markers are known as milestones, and it is just one of many ways to make sure your child is developing on step with other children the same age.
3. Children get angry. It’s just a fact of life.
But when your child gets explosive angry, it can be time to start addressing how to help your child manage those feelings.
Anger books for kids is a perfect way of approaching the discussion and getting it going.
4. Meltdowns with children can just be brutal.
Sure, children have temper tantrums but meltdown are something completely different.
Meltdowns are when your child is so emotionally overcharged that they lose complete control over themselves.
The single best way to manage meltdowns is to help your child learn how to manage their emotions before they lose emotional control.
5. Getting kids to sleep is no easy feat.
Here are some tips (and tricks) I’ve learned along the way that can help your child, no matter his age, settle down and get to sleep.
6. Sometimes we wish we had a magic wand as a parent in getting our children to calm down when their emotions run high.
This simple trick presented will teach your child how to instantly get themselves to self calm in many situations.
7. While we may think that kids should be able to identify and communicate how they are feeling, the truth is they have to be taught.
Here are some tips on how to help kids understand their emotions.
8. Babies get constipated sometimes.
It’s just a fact of life. My second son, however, got constipated a lot!
My Hbomb was a mess trying to pass a stool they were often hard and dry.
Try these tips to help alleviate your baby’s constipation.
9. As any mom knows, if you have more than one kiddo, there are going to be sibling fights, disagreements and squabbles.
As parents, how can we help our children figure out how to manage these natural rivalries?
Try these Sibling Rivalry Solutions in 10 steps.
10. Potty training can be a process of trial and error.
It can be both exciting and quite frustrating.
Rest assured, eventually your child will be potty trained. It’s not like you see teenagers running around in diapers!
That being said, there are proven potty training strategies that have worked for parents over the years.
Browse through all of the Great Parenting Tips on Mommy Evolution!
Mommy Evolution is excited to share the top parenting posts from some amazing fellow bloggers!