Try out these wonderful Halloween books for toddlers, available in board book editions.
Halloween is an exciting time for toddlers… dressing up, eating candy. Wait a minute — they do that all the time! Something else toddlers love year round? Halloween books! It’s true.
Be sure to check out these other children’s board books for toddlers and infants.
Find the Best Halloween Books for Toddlers at your local library or purchase through the affiliate links provided for your convenience. All recommendations are mine.
Why Board Books?
- Our board book recommendations are perfect for children from infancy to 3-4 years old.
- They’re made of sturdy cardboard, so they can take a beating.
- They’re often shorter than typical children’s books – perfect for short attention spans.
- They’re filled with large words and vivid illustrations to keep your little one’s attention engaged.
Halloween Board Books
The children at my son’s preschool simply adored Halloween books and asked for Halloween stories all the time.
While there are many terrific Halloween books out there, some can be too scary for toddlers.
Plus, we all know how tough toddlers can be on books.
Keep the Halloween learning fun going with these educational affiliate links:
- Halloween Lesson Plan
- Skeleton Theme Home Preschool Lesson Plan
- Spider Theme Preschool Classroom Lesson Plans
- My Halloween Handwriting Packet
- Brain Breaks for Halloween
- Halloween Handwriting Activities
- Halloween Multisensory Handwriting Activities
Looking for more great Halloween ideas? Be sure to check out my collection of Halloween tips, ideas, activities, recipes and more for the entire family.