Show the dads in your life how much you care with these adorable board books about dads that they can read with their child together.
We love the dads in our life!
Be sure to check out these other children’s board books for toddlers and infants.
You can find these board books about dads at your local library or purchase through the affiliate links provided for your convenience.
Picture books about dads
Some of my favorite moments have been me peaking into my sons’ rooms to see my husband and my sons all curled up reading a book.
It’s even one of all-time favorite pictures – I took it without them knowing.
Talk about melting your heart – it’s so darn adorable!
Father’s Day Study Unit
In addition to recommending these children’s board books about dads, I’ve teamed up with some fellow bloggers to offer you homeschool and classroom unit study resources to teach kids about Father’s Day.
- Printable Fathers Day Card Pack
- Father’s Day Card Idea for Kids from Mommy Evolution
- Top 20 Outdoor Dad Blogs from FrogMom
- Father’s Day Handprint Platter from Crafty Mama in ME
- Creative Crafty Gift Ideas for Father’s Day from Schooling a Monkey
- Book for Dad from Kid’s from The Moments at Home