Kids are going to go gaga over these delightful 4th of July Rice Krispies Pops on a stick.
Little hands can easily hold them and older kids will enjoy the novelty of having a pop-like treat!
4th of July Rice Krispies Pops Recipe
This recipe will make one 9×13 pan of regular sized or one 9×9 pan of 6 thick bars. This post contains affiliate links.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- Two 10 oz. bags of mini marshmallows
- 10 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Decoration: Red, white and blue stars; patriotic sprinkles; or crystals.
Rice Krispies Pops DIRECTIONS
1. Line a 9×9 pan with foil and spray with Pam. Set aside.
2. In a large sauce pan, melt the butter over low heat.
3. And the marshmallows to the melted butter, stirring constantly.
4. Once the marshmallows are melted, remove from heat and stir in the cereal, salt and vanilla until well-coated.
5. Using a rubber spatula, transfer the cereal mixture to prepared pan and press down evenly.
7. Allow the rice krispies to cool in the pan completely before cutting into six even squares.
8. Optional: place a cookie pop stick into each square to make patriotic Rice Krispies Pops.
For this fun recipe, consider the following items:
Along with FREE shipping you will get access to thousands of movies, tv shows, books and music for FREE!
This recipe will make one 9x13 pan of regular sized or one 9x9 pan of 6 thick bars. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 330Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 340mgCarbohydrates: 77gFiber: 0gSugar: 39gProtein: 3g
This recipe will make one 9x13 pan of regular sized or one 9x9 pan of 6 thick bars.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.