Rather than giving in to the sugar coma, why not serve up a fun Halloween snack that’s absolutely healthy for them?
Halloween seems to be the time of year kids are overdosing on sugar and candy. And then, once the candy comes into the house, I just can’t seem to say no.
For years, I have not even handed out candy on Halloween! It’s just easier that way. and the kids who come to our house love the goodies we give out anyway.
Witches Broom Sticks Halloween Snack
- 1 package of mozzarella string cheese sticks
- 1 bag of pretzel sticks
- black string licorice
- Cut the string cheese into 4 equal parts.
- Take one pretzel stick and push into one end of the string cheese.
- At the other end of the cheese use scissors cut half way up the cheese 6 slits.
- Tie a piece of black licorice just above the slits you cut.
- Serve up the fun!
Your kids will love the tummy treat and you’ll love that it’s a much healthier alternative!
Find even more Halloween fun with these affiliate links: