If your family is anything like mine and has sensitive skin, you may need to take extra measures to care for and protect your skin and find a sensitive detergent that’s still effective. Sensitive skin can make cleaning difficult as many detergents can cause irritation.
When our first son (Vman) was born, he had horrible eczema. One of the smartest decisions I made was to switch to sensitive detergent all free clear when he was a baby.
Initially I switched to a sensitive detergent because I wanted to help his newborn skin. I expected to notice a difference for him, but I was pleasantly surprised to notice a difference for me while using all free clear. I have severe environmental allergies. Perfumes and scents can send my sinuses into a tizzy. But I never thought about what my detergent was doing to me. When we made the switch to all free clear, I felt better! I can only imagine how my kids feel having their clothes be perfume free.
all free clear has allowed us to be free to be ourselves. I’ve found that I don’t have to worry about my kids when I’m doing laundry. I know that I can throw in a load and it will come out clean — not just of stains but also chemicals, dyes, perfumes and residues.
When you have kids with sensitive skin, you worry about everything around them… from food to clothing to pets to pollen. You just don’t know what could possibly set their bodies off. But with all free clear, I know that I can effectively clean their clothes without exposing them to irritants that add to the world around them.
Top 5 Reasons My Family Uses all free clear:
1. all free clear is the #1 recommended detergent brand by dermatologists, allergists and pediatricians for sensitive skin.
2. all free clear detergent has received the National Eczema Association (NEA) Seal of Acceptance. Products with the NEA Seal of Acceptance are those that avoid certain chemicals, dyes, perfumes and residues that are known to be unsuitable for use by persons with eczema or a sensitive skin condition.
3. all free clear is tough on stains but gentle enough for everyone in my family. As the mama of two boys, getting those tough stains out is any easy feat!
4. all free clear works in my HE machine — a serious bonus. I can use less water while doing laundry but all free clear rinses clean.
5. all free clear is 100% hypoallergenic.
*As with any household detergent, keep out of reach of children.
NEW Products from all free clear
all free clear is expanding its product line to include liquid fabric softener and dryer sheets. Just like their detergent, these new products are 100% free of dyes and perfumes and safe for all washing machines. You can find it in your fabric conditioner aisle.