I love bringing you all real recipes that work in your daily busy lives and you were vocal about which popular recipes you loved.
Before having kids, I remember spending relaxing hours in the kitchen, trying new recipes.
After kids… now I’m just happy to get a great meal on the table.
But I haven’t lost my sweet tooth — and boy do I have recipes that you can actually make amid your crazy schedules.
THIS YEAR’S TOP 10 RECIPES
Oh my goodness, Mommy Evolution has the best readers!
I love that many of you leave comments on my posts as well as participate on my Facebook page.
In addition to working hard as a parent, I do love finding fabulous recipes my family will enjoy.
Looking back at a lot of my recipes, I have a serious sweet tooth… and so do you! Well, that and a Starbucks obsession.
Don’t worry, you’re in a great company.
Let’s take a look at your favorite posts that made them the most popular recipes on Mommy Evolution.
10. Do you like chocolate? Oh who am I kidding. Everyone loves chocolate!
And if you like German chocolate cake, you will absolutely love these cookies because their taste is reminiscent of the famous coconut and chocolate cake popular during the holidays.
9. Ever crave a Starbucks Chai Tea Latte but not the price?
I know I often want the yummy goodness of a Chai latte but don’t feel like dropping more than $5 for a drink.
Now you can make your own from scratch with this Starbucks Chai Tea Latte Recipe in the comforts of your own kitchen at a fraction of the cost.
8. Has your family gone gluten-free, dairy-free or sugar-free either for the pure health benefits or because your kiddo has Autism or Sensory Processing Disorder?
Have I got a recipe for you! It is Gluten, Dairy and Sugar Free Brownies — Chocolate Brownies, that is.
7. I’m revealing a HUGE secret to baking the most chewy chocolate chip cookies and recipe that stay soft even overnight!
6. Every morning, I absolutely love having a Starbucks Tazo Chai Tea Latte.
Oh my goodness, just thinking about the warm creaminess of a chai makes me want to run out and get one right away.
5. My Weekend Breakfast Casserole Recipe hits the spot, from a brunch with friends to the busy holidays.
4. Get ready for a Simple Coconut Macaroon Recipe that is chewy on the inside, crunchy on the outside and naturally gluten-free!
They feel fancy but are so simple to make!
3. Why miss out on the fabulous desserts of Cheesecake Factory when you’re too full from dinner.
You can make a Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake Copycat Recipe and enjoy at home!
2. Ice cream cakes used to only be for the summer — but that’s not true anymore! Admit it — you wanted an ice cream cake for your birthday, right?
Even so, what better way to ring in summer than with a ridiculously easy homemade ice cream cake.
And even better — it’s a SNICKERS® cake!
1. You don’t need to head to your local Starbucks to get a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Become your own barista and make it at home!
Enjoy even more Scrumptious Recipes on Mommy Evolution!
Join some of my other fellow bloggers and find their most popular recipes!