Ever just need a treat but you don’t want to fill up on junk food. Trust me, I hear ya!
Every week for a year, I took my children to have allergy shots. Talk about fun, right? And while I wanted a treat afterward (never mind the kids), I didn’t want to fill up on empty calories. But then we discovered a Jamba Juice located nearby.
You may be familiar with Jamba Juice‘s amazing shakes, but have you heard about the new line of Fresh Squeezed Juices? These juices are the real deal. Want to know how I know? They make them right in front of you!
Family Trip to Jamba Juice
When we recently went to Jamba Juice, I was psyched to try their new ready to drink juices. (Seriously, who wouldn’t be?!?) But goodness, what to choose? The menu is extensive. You can see they have multiple varieties of freshly squeezed on the far left of the menu. (I’ll tell you all about the flavors in a little bit.) The boys opted for the classic smoothies. Hey, they are kids after all. But I just couldn’t take my eyes off of the Orange Berry Antioxidant. Hello, lovely. Come to mama!
I love that I know exactly what went into our drinks. Cold pressed, healthy and with no preservatives — pure magical music to a mom’s ears! It’s absolutely 100% juice. And I know that because they make the drink right in front of you.
See all of that natural beauty? Nothing but yummy goodness! They blended it right then and there and served it up fresh.
Jamba Juice Flavors
You already know that I instantly fell in love with the Jamba Juice Orange Berry Antioxident Juice Blend. Soooo goooood! Not too sweet. Not too tart. Just right for my taste buds.
But there are 11 delicious juice flavors in all. They include:
- Orange Berry Antioxidant: For juice lovers that know the more, the merrier, we’ve squeezed this orange and double berry masterpiece. It’s The Works of Juices.
- Tropical Greens: For a truly tropical flavor, we’ve combined apples, pineapples, Supergreens, and Chia seeds. This is one island that will never be deserted.
- Citrus Kick: When you really want to bring up the brightness in your day, try this blend of oranges, apples, pineapples, and ginger. Just don’t forget your sunglasses.
- Veggie Harvest: Take some apples. Then take some carrots, and beets, and super greens and ginger. Then take a minute to drink it all down and wonder how you ever got through your day without it.
- Orange Reviver: When your day feels like 5 days, revive with an Orange Reviver. We’ve taken oranges, apples, bananas, beets and Chia seeds and turned them into a spirit-lifting, taste bud-hugging masterpiece of mixology.
- Carrot Cayenne: Carrots. Apples. Ginger. Cayenne Pepper. It’s carrot with a kick, and it’s going to wake up taste buds you never even knew you had.
- Garden Medley: Is there such a thing as too many servings of vegetables? Not when they make up a melodious medley like this. Try one and enjoy delicious, perfectly portioned vegetables and a splash of apple, all living together in perfect harmony. Just like Mother Nature intended.
- Orange Carrot Twist: The fresh, tangy brightness of the orange meets the smooth, earthy sweetness of the carrot. Some things were just meant to be.
- Kale Orange Power: Green means go-go-go with this delicious blend of fresh orange juice, kale and bananas. And as good source of vitamins and manganese, it’s hard to stop sipping. Get ready for the perfect fuel to power through your day.
- Triple Revitalizer: Do bananas have juice? Yep. But don’t take our word for it, just ask the oranges and carrots in this awesome blend of potassium-loaded goodness.
- Tropical Kick-Start: We took the American breakfast staple on a trip to the tropics. The result? A juice blend that will take your taste buds on vacation.
Find Your Closest Store and try one of these delicious flavors yourself.
Tell Me: Which flavor would you like to try?
Win a Jamba Juice Gift Card!
You have the chance to win a $20 Jamba Juice Gift Card! Must be 18 or older and a US resident. Giveaway end May 8 at 11:59pm. Jamba Juice is responsible for delivering the winner the gift card. Winner has 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.