Holy frozen fingers, Batman! We’ve been waking up to single digit temperatures all week. And while I am certainly used to the cold weather here in Chicagoland, this type of craziness is usually reserved for January and February. Brrr!
So as my fingers thaw, how about we check out some of the posts that caught my eye last week:
Kids’ Christmas Countdown Jar Activities. What a fun family idea from While He Was Napping
What a terrific idea on recycling old ornaments into modern ones! Tutorial by One Tipsy Chick
Isn’t this candle just adorable? And so easy to make! DIY tutorial by Crafty Journal
Love ALL of these last-mintue DIY gift ideas for Christmas! Compiled by Dagmar’s Home
What an inventive idea. I never would have thought to make a Belt Buckle Bracelet. DIY Tutorial by Jewelry Making Journal
She actually hung out with her ex-husband… Voluntarily. You really must read this interesting get together from Divorced Kat
You have to check out these fun and sometimes hysterical ideas for Elf on the Shelf! Compiled by The Jenny Evolution
Friday Flash Blog is a Flash Mob of Blogs
Share ALL Your Favorite Posts of the Week
Now Let’s Get This Party Started
Requests to bloggers:
- Include a link to this sharing party, post my button on your site or add the linky party to your own posting
- NO selling please
- Note I pin all featured items onto my boards, which you can find here
- By linking up, you understand you will receive an invitation to receive notifications of this linky
- Take a look at some of the other links and comment on them
- Leave your host a comment! Tell me which highlight was your favorite one
Please follow your host, The Jenny Evolution, on
I follow back all of my friends!
Show our co-hosts for the week some love. Follow them and drop them a note!
The Missing Niche