Thanksgiving is one of those quieter holidays, but it doesn’t take away from its meaning. For me, Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on what we have rather than thinking about what we want. It is a time to connect with family and friends and let them know we love them. But ultimately, it’s really all just about the turkey. Just kidding… sort of!
Here are some features that caught my eye last week. Even if you weren’t highlighted, never fear. I pin and tweet many of the entries. There are just too many good ones!
Quick and Easy Ornament Makeover idea by Persia Lou
20 Chili Recipes for Chilly Weather from It’s Always Reutten
Tips for Getting Your Christmas Cards Done and in the Mail from Rite While U Can
The Best Gingerbread Glue (Secret Recipe) from Kids Activities Blog
How to Remove Furniture Dents in Carpeting from Crafty Journal
DIY Pinecone Starters by Elizabeth Joan Designs
Friday Flash Blog is a Flash Mob of Blogs
Share ALL Your Favorite Posts of the Week
Requests to bloggers:
- Include a link to this sharing party, post my button on your site or add the linky party to your own posting
- NO selling please
- Note I pin all featured items onto my boards, which you can find here
- By linking up, you understand you will receive an invitation to receive notifications of this linky
- Take a look at some of the other links and comment on them
- Leave your host a comment! Tell me which highlight was your favorite one
Please follow your host, The Jenny Evolution, on
I follow back all of my friends!
This party is done… but join me every week!