Friday Flash Blog is a flash mob of blogs, highlighting the best of bloggers from the week. Be sure to check them out (and the ones I’ve featured) as well as link up your own.
My week: We’re busy wrapping up school and getting ready for summer. I am both sad for the school year to end (my boys are getting older!) at the same time happy that summer is finally here. I’m preparing to get teary-eyed at my five year old’s preschool graduation (find out why here) and setting up shop to keep the learning going on all summer with a bunch of free summer reading programs. What plans are you making for the summer?
Perfect for the summer! Oriental Coleslaw Recipe from Grandparents Plus
Aren’t these just the most adorable summer dresses? Sewn by Coffee With Us 3
Ooo. This looks like a great summer dinner — Chicken Française Recipe from Make Mine Lemon
Can’t wait to do these ourselves! Tutorial from Sparkling Buds
Summer may be here but learning is not! 10 Activities to Improve Your Child’s Reading Fluency from Play 2 Learn With Sarah
Get the BBQ ready! Sweet Maple Barbecue Chicken Kabobs Recipe from A Dash of Sanity
One of my favorite kinds of salad! Pizza Salad Recipe from It’s Always Reutten
Check out these fun Kool-Aide cookies! Recipe from This Silly Girl’s Life
Don’t miss these hysterical Mom Confessions! They’re all true! on The Jenny Evolution
Friday Flash Blog is a Flash Mob of Blogs
Share ALL Your Favorite Posts of the Week
Now Let’s Get This Party Started
Requests to bloggers:
- Include a link to this sharing party, post my button on your site or add the linky party to your own posting
- NO selling please
- Note I pin all featured items onto my boards, which you can find here
- By linking up, you understand you will receive an invitation to receive notifications of this linky
- Take a look at some of the other links and comment on them
- Leave your host a comment! Tell me which highlight was your favorite one
Please follow your host, The Jenny Evolution, on
I follow back all of my friends!
Get Notified When Friday Flash Blog Goes Live